Sunday, June 29, 2008

THE WIRE 30/6/08 PLAYLIST

The Wire is a radio show about new music. Stream live every Monday and Wednesday 12-1pm (NZ time) via RDU 98.5fm

High Places - Golden [Upcoming Full Length]
Godwin Omubuwa - Oriri Jerode [Vampisoul Goes To Africa]
Women - Group Transport Hall [Women]
Jeremy Jay - Airwalker [Airwalker EP]
Gatekeeper - Mirrors [Download]
Cool Kids - What Up Man [The Bake Sale EP]
Dominique Leone - Nous Tombons Dans Elle [Dominique Leone]
Wale - The Freestyle (Roc Boys) [Mixtape About Nothing]
The Party - The Party Vol. 7 [MIX - Download]
Forest Fire - Sunshine City [Survival]
Vibert/Simmonds - Go To Sleep (Everything Is Alright) [Rodulate]
Air France - No Way Down [No Way Down]
Rostam Batmanglij - Campus [Campus]
No Age - Things I Did When I Was Dead [Nouns]
Excepter - Any and Every [Debt Dept.]

2 comments:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

richard said...

rickdawg!!! yeaaaaa