Thursday, June 24, 2010

RICK MORANIS x ROSE QUARTZ


Rick Moranis x Rose Quartz Mix (mediafire) 65mb

OH HEY, so felt pretty bad about not blogging much over the last few weeks (due to ridiculous academic intensity/sitting on my bed 10 hrs day writing about goth subcultures), so last night after finishing my final assignment, sitting in a sleep-deprived daze at 3am watching New Zealand v Paraguay and also Honey I Shrunk the Kids on my laptop, I made this weird mix and decided to call it the RICK MORANIS MIX which seemed like a funny idea at the time. I like to think that Rick would listen to the first half while prepping for a presentation of his electro-magnetic shrink ray to NASA; then chill out to the second half while eating cereal and hanging from his washing line. Hope you enjoy!

1. Full House Intro
2. Luke Perry - Commercial Kiss
3. Raw Thrills - We at the After Party
4. John K - Change My Mind
5. Mike & The Mechanix - All I Need is a Miracle
6. The Samps - FXNC
7. Diva Cup - Make it Rain
8. Enigma - Return 2 Innocence
9. New Yoga - Heavy Forestation
10. Sky Stadium - New Birds
11. Rangers - Golden Triangles
12. Vacation Dad - Dan and I Work
13. Heavy Hawaii - Beacons
14. Sloppy Tender - Roof Buddy

2 comments:

Kyle said...

sociology majors STAND UP

shea said...

AH "cultural studies" actually, but totally on yr vibe, HOLLA!