Monday, January 12, 2009

MAGIC ARROWS

Timber Timbre - Law Down In The Tall Grass

I met this guy on my front porch in the Indian/Brisbane summer and he started to yell at me with spittle at the sides of his lips when I asked him why I would bother listening to Bob Dylan when there's so much other good music coming out. He was super mad and determined and didn't listen to reason but that's not overly important, there are lots of bros like this, they wear their top buttons loose and open and get drunk and listen to Bob Dylan and have girlfriends fairly often. I like Bob Dylan, but anyway, Timber Timbre is a good reason why you might listen to other music, not that it's particularly Dylany, more Jim Jarmuschy, really, all rich black and white.

[Timbre Timbre MySpace]

[Buy Timbre Timbre from Out Of This Park]

No comments: