Monday, July 04, 2011

DRIV ME CRZY


MP3: Rimar - Higher Ground

MP3: Rimar - Hi

I've just emerged from dissertation-induced isolation and have been scrolling through 1 million unread items on my Google Reader and 20 million unread submissions in my inbox fearing that I've completely "fallen off da wagon" w/ music. Not sure if Rimar is already everyone's fave "new-R&B"(!?) production dude (he should be), but I found this in my inbox from over a month ago and I'm certainly feelin it in a big way. Completely right-on blend of R&B smoothness and synth-funk sensibilties coupled with some dense, steamy production and crisp beats. Grip the full EP here (highly recommended)

bandcamp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bragggin. Who cares how many emails you have? We don't..

shea said...

Oh lol i didnt even think about it like that (bragging) sorry anon u_u'