Friday, December 26, 2008

YR ALREADY IN HEAVN


When I first listened to this title and opening track my first thoughts were 'fuuuuuuuuuukkkkk yeah' because you know how hard it is to find good pop music (I usually just watch TV commercials for that) and when those drums drop in half way through that keyboard line, the sort of drums that kind of slightly scruffily just 'keep on going on' and the guys voice kind of sounds like the '60s. I thought this band was called Oh, The Places We'll Go cos of their bright eyes and free designs on pop but they're called LAKE and yeah dawg, it's all in caps. They're not though, more like lowercase or something. Man, I wonder what Olympia is like, and man, wish it was summer rite now eh, I could listen to this next to my greenhouse.





[Buy Oh, The Places We'll Go from K Records]

2 comments:

Drew said...

more pop music like this please!

RICHARD said...

YEAH, i am on the lookout! this track is so much fun