Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BREAD OF THE DEAD

Dylan Ettinger - Bringing The Heat

Haven't posted any Not Not Fun choiceness in ages, mostly because I haven't posted anything in ages but I've got my reasons ie hurling myself off a bicycle and taking a pyramid-style chunk out of my knee (waaah); being laid up in bed on painkillers isn't as conducive to blogging prolificness as I thought but it is good for zoning out to Skaters-style music or even just generally strange new tape fuzz. Perhaps Dylan Ettinger doesn't tap into that mesmeric thing so much but these odd pop components are characteristic of those mining the weird corners of 90s VHS player; real low lit and with that murky sc-fi sheen.



[Dylan Ettinger MySpace]

[Buy Bringing The Heat from Not Not Fun]

1 comment:

PIXEL X WHORSE said...

Whaaat. Talkin crazy. I ONLY blog while hiigh on killas.