Thursday, October 21, 2010

GLEAMING


Redwave - Skyhopping

Bout three seasons deep into re-watching the entire "reimagined" series of Battlestar Galactica and looking past all the gritty, modern society parallels, my head is filled with cosmic visionz and I'm craving for tunes to match. Was super-into the Toujours jam Richard posted awhile back so using that as a starting point, I wandered off into soundcloud and it didn't take me long to stumble upon this tune from Redwave. Redwave is Jed Flaherty who also happens to play with Erik Jourgensen (the homie Toujours) in Magic Fingers. Good company y'all and it's more of those club-romantic, celestial feelings which I appreciate. Such is the vibe that I'm sucked back into the more chill moments of the original '78 series. Lo-fi laser effects and all.

[Redwave Soundcloud]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is this post saying?

also
about how many women do you think read this blog?

RICHARD said...

90% babes