Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bros before whoas

It's time to talk PROFOUND SHIT on Gmail chat again. Shea, host of the New Zealand indie radio show Guitar Media is, again, the one to come up with the goods. Last time he hooked us up with new Beirut and here we are again surprising ourselves with procrastination-fueled eloquence. LOL.

Guitar Media: hey listen to thisss http://www.zshare.net/audio/3617232fe669ab/
Sent at 1:24 PM on Wednesday

me: what is it?

Guitar Media: panda bear/some rapper mashup
it's pretty cool

me: okay
Sent at 1:27 PM on Wednesday

me: this is infinitely better than i would've thought

Guitar Media: yeah i listened out of curiousity not expecting much but it's pretty well done

me: it's got a bassline that sounds like wu tang's 'clan in da front'

me: and he raps about gi-joe
Sent at 1:31 PM on Wednesday

Guitar Media: im reading about the rapper on wikipedia, seems pretty dubious hhaa. he's collabed with p diddy and shit

me: you say that like it's a bad thing

Guitar Media: lolol

No comments: