Monday, December 06, 2010

KOOL KOMPETITION HEADZ UP: Our boyz R.I.P. Society are running a lulzy competition where you can win great records. Kool kombo!

"Total Control  are a New Wave band from Melbourne featuring members of Edward Turnip Compression Rig, New-Jack-Swing Nation and The UV Raed. They are coming to Sydney to play a rock show Jan 15 with Straight Arrows, Dead Farmers and ONE MORE SPECIAL GUEST.

Worst guess of who that special guest is wins an R.I.P prize pack featuring all the in-print and a couple of out of print R.I.P Society releases ( ZOND, KITCHEN'S FLOOR etc), the new CIRCLE PIT "Sewercide" 7" and an original piece of art by Ben Warnock.

5 runners up will receive a Circle Pit "Sewercide" 7". Out soon on R.I.P Society / Sweet Rot Records.

One guess per person (either via the Facebook page or email r.i.p.societyrecords@gmail.com), please post a link of evidence, entries end Friday."

PS DON'T GUESS VAN SHE TECH BECAUSE I ALREADY DID.

No comments: